Next Day Access Offers Mobility Products in North Houston
Next Day Access North Houston provides mobility products and solutions to individuals across the local area. Since 2013, Next Day Access has been providing accessibility and mobility solutions from wheelchair ramps to stair lifts, and much more.
- Wheelchair Ramps: Customizable to any home, our ADA-compliant ramps ensure safe and easy access.
- Mobility Scooters: Offering freedom and flexibility, our scooters are designed for optimal maneuverability.
- Stair Lifts: Regain the full use of your home with our secure and comfortable stair lifts.
- Vehicle Lifts: We make transportation of scooters and wheelchairs effortless with our robust vehicle lifts.
- Porch Lifts: Our porch lifts provide a seamless transition from outdoors to indoors, bridging any elevation difference with ease.
- Patient Lifts: Designed for caregiver ease and patient safety, our patient lifts are an essential for home healthcare.
- Lift Chairs for Seniors: Combining comfort with functionality, our lift chairs are perfect for relaxation and support.
- Home Elevators and Residential Elevators: Elevate your home’s accessibility with our sleek and reliable elevators.
- Bathroom Safety Products: From grab bars to portable showers, we ensure your bathroom is a safe haven.
- Automatic Door Openers: Experience hands-free convenience with our state-of-the-art door openers.
Does Next Day Access North Houston offer wheelchair ramps for rent?
Yes, we do! Our team is here to assist you with accessibility products regardless of how long you’ll be needing them. We offer short-term rentals for injuries that will keep you off of your feet for a short period of time, or portable products for vacation and travel.
Do you install wheelchair ramps, lifts, and other products?
Yes, we do! Our team of trained professionals is familiar with manufacturer guidelines for installation, so you can have peace of mind knowing your mobility products will be installed properly by our team.
Meet the Next Day Access North Houston Team
Brian Week, Owner
Brian is the owner of the Next Day Access North Houston and a Certified Aging In Place Specialist (CAPS). He holds a degree in mathematics and has served on both active and reserve duty aboard nuclear submarines until his retirement in 2014. During his service, he worked in the energy industry in a variety of capacities.
Outside of running the business, Brian is an avid golfer and woodworker, and supporter of veteran-focused organizations in the Houston area. He and his wife have been married for over 25 years and have a full house of two sons, a nephew, and two dogs.
Kelly Week, PT Consultant
Kelly holds a Master of Physical Therapy from Notre Dame College and serves as a PT consultant with Next Day Access. She has worked in schools, hospitals, nursing homes, and home health. In doing so, she has worked with patients ranging from 2 to 102 years young. Her years of professional experience add a unique facet to a client’s home evaluation, where the team can blend product knowledge with an understanding of the aging process.
Kelly is a native of South Carolina but loves to call Houston her home. In her spare time, Kelly enjoys all things gardening, cooking, and spending time on Pinterest.
Cindy Honeycutt, Office Manager
Hailing from Corpus Christi, Texas, Cindy has been in the customer service industry for over ten years. She started her career as a nursing home aid, which established her heart for service. In 2018, Cindy earned her degree in Healthcare Management from the College of Healthcare Professionals, focusing on creating a safe environment in nursing homes. However, she has found a home at Next Day Access, doing what she loves and helping people in their time of need.
In her spare time, Cindy loves riding motorcycles with her husband and hanging out with their two dogs, Rita & Blu.